Thursday, February 22, 2007

Koh Phangan

And now I am in Thailand on one of the eastern islands called Koh Phangan. This island is gorgeous. I'm staying in a little bungalow right on the beach in Bah Tai. It is quiet and easy living. I'm properly tan and have finished my book. This island is well known for it's full moon parties.....but I don't think I will be sticking around to check it out. You known I've really tried to understand and appreciate any part of trance music.....but sorry to all of you trance heads, I just don't get it at all. Last night I went to a party in the jungle with the people from my guest house and after about an hour or two I HAD to leave. And that's the way it has been at every trance party I've tried to go to on this trip. It just completely drives me crazy. I can't even listen to it in the background. AHH!

So besides that Koh Phangan is paradise and just what I needed before heading home. In the future I think I will come to Thailand before going to India in stead of the other way around. Thailand is sooo touristy and yeah, it's just so different from India, and I think I'm just missing my India, and my home. So I am in limbo, in Thailand......in between my two loves, and ready to be home. So I'm going back up to Bangkok tomorrow to sort out my ticket home.....and from there I will leave you with my final salute. What an exquisite adventure this has been....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home