Monday, March 05, 2007

This is the end.....beautiful friend, the end

So this is my farewell blog.....my last night of this amazing trip. I can barely believe what these last few magnificent months have entailed. This trip has been everything....and the most amazing experience of my life.....and I say this without hesitation. Traveling alone is the best thing that anyone can do for themselves, without a doubt. If ever life leaves you in an utterly hopeless quandary I would suggest to pick up, pack your bags and get to India.....or Brazil....or just somewhere that gets you outside of yourself. And if life has left you with no quandary what so ever, then all the more reason to go. Traveling is amazing.
You know one time when I was younger my aunt Chrissy said maybe this world isn't so big and when you go in an airplane they just shake you around for a while and pop! They say, "Now your in France, or Poland, or Russia." And yes at some points during this, and definitely towards the end, it felt like this. I mean what a brilliant little box, that has allowed us to bop all over this planet. And meet people from all over the world who are doing exactly the same thing. Young minds full of curiosity and a general faith that the universe, God, the Buddha, or the Lonely Planet, will help us to find what we were looking for. And in everything I saw, learned, experienced on this journey, the most brilliant part of it all was to discover the incandescence that exists within me.....and finding what makes it, shatters it and causes it to blossom. I have fallen more in love with life and this glorious world we live in then I ever have been.
My mind is brimming with ideas for my classroom, and the mundane pleasures of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area leave me with so much gratitude. My family and friends are the most exciting and beautiful people and I am so blessed to have this loving network of people.....that extend from San Francisco to New Mexico, and San Diego to Portland.....and now that network has expanded to every facet of the globe. My life is full and I feel so anxious to share everything that this trip has given me. I can't wait to be home and in the loving arms of my darling Jason and all of you too. So I arrive in San Francisco Tuesday morning and I would love to see each and every one of you....I have a million stories that I'm just bursting to tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home